- Cohen, A., Jackson, R. and Mitts, J. The 8-K Trading Gap (2015). SSRN
- Rogers, J., Skinner, D. and Zechman, S. Run EDGAR Run: SEC Dissemination in a High-Frequency World (2014). SSRN
- Jin, W., Livnat, J. and Zhang, Y. Insider Trading and Analyst Forecast Revisions: Global Evidence (2013). SSRN
- Cicero, D. and Wintoki, M. Insider Trading Patterns (2012). SSRN
- Berkman, H., Koch, P. and Westerholm, J. Informed Trading Through the Accounts of Children (2012). SSRN
- Hagenau, M., Korczak, A. and Neumann, D. Buy on Bad News, Sell on Good News: How Insider Trading Analysis Can Benefit from Textual Analysis of Corporate Disclosures (2012). SSRN
- Adams, R., Wu, Y. and Zhu, Q. What Do Bankers Know? (2012) SSRN
- Knewtson, H. and Nofsinger, J. Why Are CFO Insider Trades More Informative? (2011) SSRN
- Khan, M. and Lu, H. Do Short Sellers Front-Run Insider Sales? (2008) SSRN
- Ke, B., Huddart, S. and Petroni, K. What Insiders Know About Future Earnings and How They Use It: Evidence From Insider Trades (2001). SSRN
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.