- Hartzmark, S. and Shue, K. A Tough Act To Follow: Contrast Effects in Financial Markets (2016). SSRN
- Alwathnani, A. and Dubofsky, D. It's All Overreaction: The Post Earnings Announcement Drift (2014). SSRN
- Barinov, A., Park, S. and Yildizhan, C. Firm Complexity and Post-Earnings-Announcement Drift (2013). SSRN
- Barbosa, A. Differential Interpretation of Information and the Post-Announcement Drift: A Story of Consensus Learning (2011). SSRN
- Aboody, D., Lehavy, R. and Trueman, B. Limited Attention and the Earnings Announcement Returns of Past Stock Market Winners (2008). SSRN
- Kishore, R. et. al. Earnings Announcements are Full of Surprises (2006). SSRN
- Garfinkel, J. and Sokobin, J. Volume, Opinion Divergence and Returns: A Study of Post-Earnings Announcement Drift (2003). SSRN
- Sadka, R. Momentum and Post-Earnings-Announcement Drift Anomalies: The Role of Liquidity Risk (2003). SSRN
- Chordia, T. and Shivakumar, L. Earnings and Price Momentum (2002). SSRN
- Liu, W., Strong, N. and Xu, X. Post-earnings-announcement Drift in the UK (2001). SSRN
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.